Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Post

Figured I'd start rambling my incoherent thoughts again.

These is my book queue:

Glue - Irvine Welsh
Party Monster - James St. James
God is not Great - Christopher Hitchens
A People's History of the United States - Howard Zinn
Tesla - Margaret Cheney

My Netflix queue is at about 125 but 25 of those are the Sopranos DVD's which I would like to watch again. The next movie I am going to watch is Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I haven't seen it in a dozen years and now with my 50" plasma I can enjoy it again and watch it loud when the wife goes out for drinks... Probably Thursday night.

Hopefully I can convince myself to write a little bit each night and eventually more each day like I would like to.

Ah well... Now it's setup, may as well go for it.

Have a good night!

No comments: